by guest writer: Mama Kodiak Bear
Transgender Training Institute (TTI) is an educational consulting company providing training and consulting services by trans-identifying and non-binary identifying people. In addition to training medical providers, social service & medical providers on the woke trans ideology, TTI trains educators in the art of grooming children into the cult of body disassociation and gender dysphoria. Teachers are trained to affirm disordered thinking for woke points.
Green works nationally as an educator and consultant who immerses non-profits, direct service providers, medical providers, and educational professionals in “transgender-related cultural competency” to create “inclusive” and “affirming environments”. This “work” includes developing
curricula grooming materials, leading train-the- trainer groomer courses, and providing ongoing technical grooming assistance and coaching for current educators classroom groomers, and groomer trainers.
Eli Green is also a contributor to Educational Leadership magazine, the flagship publication of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum and Development (ASCD).
ASCD is a membership-based non-profit organization with 125,000 members from more than 128 countries, including superintendents, principals, and teachers. ASCD. ASCD is in all 50 states in the USA. Texas ASCD has 12 regional affiliates, spanning the state. ASCD Texas membership includes over 3,000 superintendents, principals, teachers, curriculum directors, staff developers, students, and professors. Texas ASCD is a state affiliate of the International ASCD.
ASCD was formed when the National Education Association’s Society for Curriculum Study and Department of Supervisors and Directors of Instruction merged in 1943. ASCD became totally independent of the NEA in 1972. However, they still share a passion for grooming children in public schools in woke trans ideology. Speaking of the NEA, ASCD’s Sarah McKibben had this to say:
“When a student comes out as transgender, schools and districts often find themselves in uncharted territory; new resources, however, are filling in the gaps. In September, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the National Education Association, and a number of other groups published Schools in Transition, a guide to help K–12 schools build inclusive environments for transgender students.“
To “fill in the gaps” ASCD is promoting the Transgender Training Institute on its EL Magazine Twitter account.
Meet the trainers:
I wonder if “Maybe” teaches the teachers and administrators how to sing this song? After watching that one has to wonder how this person is employed teaching anyone anything.
Eli Green, the founder of TTI, co-authored The Teaching Transgender Toolkit: A Facilitator’s Guide to Increasing Knowledge, Reducing Prejudice & Building Skills. According to the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT), it is the first of its kind and establishes “standards of excellence” for
teaching transgender topics recruiting for the trans cult.
Unbelievably, we live in a time when there are awards for such books. The Teaching Transgender Toolkit is the winner of Division 44 of the American Psychological Association’s 2017 Distinguished Contribution to Education and Training Award and the winner of the 2016 AASECT Book Award.
Looks like the plan to get teachers and administrators all in on grooming students for the trans cult is going according to plan. This guide from the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) (which has been weaseling its way into schools all over the USA using its “Welcoming Schools” program to cover its child grooming intentions) recommends that schools:
- Allow a student to use the bathrooms and lockerrooms that align with the students “gender identity”, not biological sex.
- Permit students to be assigned to a room on a sleepover according to their “gender identity”, not biological sex. The comfort level of the trans-identifying student is the priority.
- Allow students to use the showers that align with the student’s “gender identity”.
- Permit students to participate in competitive sports on the team that is consistent with their gender identity, not biological sex. In other words, let boys cheat and make girls’ sports co-ed.
- Withhold from parents that their child is transitioning at school.
- Coercing parents to affirm their child’s gender identity by alerting them to the “serious consequences” of not affirming their child’s gender identity, aka threatening parents.
- Refer the family to “resources” that will further induct the child into the trans cult by sending them to “knowledgeable” (aka groomy) mental health providers, medical providers, support groups and non-profits who will affirm the disordered thinking and provide a means to hormone therapy/puberty blockers and a path to surgeries.
- Go to court and testify against any parent who would seek to stop the harm being foisted on their confused child.
It is getting harder and harder to protect our children with more and more bad operators out there targeting our children and now training teachers, administrators, and other professionals in the art of child sex grooming and transgender indoctrination. What can you do? Call your state legislators, governor, and school district leaders and encourage them to ban these organizations and the practices that they encourage from your schools. Parents, not educators, will determine what is in the best interest of their children. Putting a child on the path to sex change is not in any child’s best interest.